What Makes Me Keep Going

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Home Alone + 3

My husband is out of town...again. Now this is par for the course with his job and we are very blessed he has it, I need to say that first. With that out of the way, are you serious?!?! Home alone (except when I'm at work....better known as my only break) with three kids is no one's ideal situation. While I am changing the baby, the toddler is standing in the hallway peeing her pants, because "she couldn't wait and the toilet is to tall" (all said in the world's most irritating whine). While I'm getting dinner, the toddler and kindergarten are quickly and methodically destroying their bedrooms with an efficiency that most CEO's would pay millions for. Finally, I do what rational parents would do....Disney movie anyone? Thank you Pocahontas, for saving me from losing my mind! But eventually bedtime rolls around, and two hours later everyone is asleep and relatively harmless. And after I do the five hours of housework and laundry, I have the whole bed to myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment