What Makes Me Keep Going

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Muffin Pizzas - MMM!

Who doesn't like pizza? Who all likes the exact same kind of pizza? Not as many hands raised on that one. Problem solved. Muffin pizzas! Pizzas made in a muffin pan that each person can top as they like!

I found the picture on Pinterest, but there was no recipe or how to, so I thought I would put one out there...and here we go!

First you will need:
a can of pizza crust - I use the Walmart brand, but I'm sure Pillsbury is just as good
mozzarella cheese
pizza sauce of your choice - I make a semi-homemade, but spaghetti sauce out of a jar would work I'm sure
any toppings of your choice - for this blog, I'm using only pepperoni (picky family)
muffin pan
pizza cutter


You will notice I shop at Aldi. I do that to save money. I suggest it to everyone. 

Okay so for step 1:
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and then unroll your pizza dough and use the pizza cutter to cut it in 12 semi equal squares.


Step 2: Put each square in a portion of the muffin pan.


Step 3: Add your sauce. I put a small spoonful in each one. 


Step 3: Add your toppings (minus your pepperoni) and cheese. 


Step 4: Add your pepperoni. I put two slices on each one. Then put in the oven for 13-15 minutes. And you get:


Yum! 

I think I am going to whip some of these up for the Super Bowl. What kind of toppings would your family use?



No comments:

Post a Comment